ReplaceMagic.Project is used by IT staff to fix broken links in your Microsoft Project documents when server gets renamed, to change header/footer when for example contact details are changed, by translators and other people who need to do massive search/replace in MS Project documents.
ReplaceMagic allows you to make scans and search&replace anywhere on your network where you have access from computer where ReplaceMagic is installed but also on your SharePoint.
To use ReplaceMagic, create list of search/replace pairs and specify where in the document it should be found. Then you tell it which folders to process and it is it - it can not be more simple! Use it for...
Performing server consolidations where document links need updating
Server renaming or replacement where document links need updating
... and more
- Search and replace inside the headers and footers of multiple sections
- Search and replace inside hyperlinks and hyperlink addresses
- Search and replace UNC link paths
- Search Only mode - very handy for detecting where replaces would occur
- Search and replace international character sets
- Handles any number of sub folders
- Handles documents with password for open or modify
- Easy to install/uninstall
- The original file date and time stamp will be preserved.
Microsoft Project-Document (*.mpp,*.mpt)
Supported Project versions: 2000-2013 and most of the features in 2016/2019/Office 365
Requirements: ReplaceMagic needs .NET 4.7.2 or higher so any OS supporting that will work for ReplaceMagic