ReplaceMagic.LNK is used by IT staff to fix broken Windows shortcuts when server gets renamed, you change files locations
To use ReplaceMagic, create list of search/replace pairs and specify where in the document it should be found. Then you tell it which folders to process and it is it - it can not be more simple! Use it for...
Performing server consolidations where document links need updating
Server renaming or replacement where document links need updating
... and more
- Search and replace inside the headers and footers of multiple sections
- Search and replace inside hyperlinks and hyperlink addresses
- Search and replace UNC link paths
- Search Only mode - very handy for detecting where replaces would occur
- Search and replace international character sets
- Handles any number of sub folders
- Handles documents with password for open or modify
- Easy to install/uninstall
- The original file date and time stamp will be preserved.
Microsoft Windows Shortcuts (*.lnk)
Requirements: ReplaceMagic needs .NET 4.7.2 or higher so any OS supporting that will work for ReplaceMagic